Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Week of November 7-11, 2016

Good morning!  Here are the updates for this week.

3rd Grade:  We have been working on our community vocabulary and different sounds in the Spanish language.  They were given ten minutes in class to complete Workbook pages 22 and 23, and they should have 22-24 completed for Thursday.  In class on Thursday, we will go over and practice clothing items with colors.  They will have time to complete WB page 25 in class, but if they do not, please make sure it's completed by Monday.

4th Grade:  We had to change some things around because I had to give them their classroom spelling bee quizzes on Thursday.  We completed that, and then I gave them their project instructions.  I told them it was due on Friday, instead of Tuesday, forgetting that we do not have school on Friday.  Please make sure they complete it by Tuesday, 11/15.  I will not be at school that day, as my sister is getting married up in Utah, but it will be collected.

5th Grade:  We finished up talking about rooms and activities around the house, and today we learned about La Alhambra, in Granada, Spain.  We watched a video about the different rooms, patios, and architecture.  They should have WB page 23C and all of WB p 24 completed by Tuesday, 11/15.

I will be out of town for my sister's wedding on Tuesday, 11/15.  The fourth and fifth graders will have an independent assignment to work on during Spanish class.  We will pick back up with the curriculum on Friday.  My absence will not affect the third graders at all.

Thank you, have a great week, and as always, let me know if you have any questions!